Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hey Batter Batter!

Last night, I was very lucky to be invited to the Dodgers vs. Brewers game at the Dodgers stadium. At first, not being a major baseball fan, I was a bit hesitant to go. However, after hearing that it'd be with my wacky senior management team, I quickly accepted the generous offer! Little did I know that I would be sitting up close and personal and be arms reach away from celebrities! It was a very enjoyable evening snacking on a Super Dodgers Dog, peanuts, and soft serve ice cream in a cute Dodgers cap!

It says row B, but I actually got to sit in row A!

This is my view of the field - without zoom!


Mmm, ice cream!

Hey, it's Larry King!

Alyssa Milano - Too bad every picture I took of her, she's closing her eyes!

Action shot!


The wacky bunch! The back two actually got their faces on the jumbotron!

2 comments:

Gary said...

Are you sure Alyssa Milano wasn't just sleeping the entire time.

Tap Dummy said...

I just pictured Abdi & Ken on the jumbotron kiss-cam. I would have paid good money to see that.