Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daughtry

Last night, I went to the Daughtry concert at the Music Box in Hollywood. Remember when I was absentminded and forgot to purchase the tickets at 10AM sharp when it went on sale for the first time and it was sold out in less than half an hour? I convinced myself that I was okay not seeing Daughtry live, especially at such a low price, but secretly, I checked Ticketmaster at least once a week hoping that more tickets would be released as the date got closer. Lucky for me, I checked the night before and they released more tickets! I immediately purchased a pair, even before I knew who I would go with! I am so glad that I did!

By the time we arrived, the line to get in wrapped around two blocks! But, it was a super lucky night for me and company. Excellent free parking spot + being allowed to cut in front of everyone to be one of the first to get in (even though we were late) + security not finding my camera in my purse + standing literally 15 ft away from the stage = Awesome Daughtry Experience!







No comments: