Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Noteworthies

Why is it that as the year progresses, time seems to fly by more quickly?  I can't believe we are already in May!  Aside from running the half marathon , April was pretty uneventful.

Echo has continued his agility classes and I have continued to fund it, le sigh.  I just don't have the heart to quit because he has his happiest moments there!  In fact, he has improved tremendously!

A video posted by @trulyblessedssl on
 
I have also taken the train more because I save on gas and parking.  I also get to squeeze in a little bit of reading along the way.  Double win!  This month, I finally finished The Story.  It essentially is the Bible, but rewritten in a way where it reads more like a fictional book.  I learned a lot more than I knew before, but truth be told, it was still rather confusing and a little difficult to get through.  I think I have been working on this book for over a year - eek!



Hopefully I will have a better update in May when there will be more happening!

No comments: