Friday, May 20, 2016

No Green Thumb Here!

I have never been able to keep an orchid alive and even with the money tree my parents gifted me and my siblings, I was the only one who killed it.  Needless to say, I do not have a green thumb.  There is a section in my yard where there is just dirt, so after 3 years of ugliness, I decided to fill it with drought tolerant plants and wood chips to make it more presentable.  If I cannot keep these plants alive, then I have no words for myself because they are supposed to be very low maintenance!



 

2 comments:

Diana Elizabeth said...

Good for you!! Yay! I found that the green thumb really comes from the blue thing - water. An automatic timer for a drip system keeps everything alive in our garden and yard. :)

sherly said...

That sounds too advanced for me! Did the miracle grow for grass you blogged about for dry patches work?