Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pumpkin Themed Baby Shower

My sister and brother-in-law are having a baby and I am going to have a new nephew in December!  I started thinking about ideas a few months ago and spent this past week preparing for their shower. Here are some photos from their special day!

 Gift table

 Closer look at the diaper cake

 Light appetizers: turkey meatballs from Trader Joe's, garlic hummus dip for veggies and chex mix scrambled with autumn mix sweets

 Interactive station: guess the celebrity baby, baby well wishes, and guest sign in

 I was in such a hurry that I didn't notice the well wishes card printed with black spots on the banner - argh!  I chose a guest sign-in that was more personalized, allowing guests to write a sweet message to baby boy and the final product can be used as decoration in his nursery

 Here's the final product of the guest sign-in!

 Dessert table: sweets from Trader Joe's, cheesecake from Portos and lots of pumpkin flavored candies


 Decorate a pumpkin contest!

 Group photo!

 With the proud parents to be!

No comments: