Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chicago

It is amazing what a few days getaway can do you for you, especially when you are surrounded by so much love.

 I went to the Art Institute of Chicago museum and found my favorite exhibit of all time!  Of all the exhibits I have visited around the world, this is by far my most favorite!  There were 68 miniature rooms visible through a small glass window with the most exquisite details and realistic portrayal of European interiors from the late 13th century to the 1930s and American furnishings from the 17th century to the 1930s.


Dinner at RPM Italian was a must try because I am a long time fan of the Rancic family.  I was very impressed by how busy the restaurant was on a Monday night, but more importantly, the food did not disappoint!  Everything was delicious.  I can't wait to go back and try their other restaurant RPM Steak!


My trip would not be complete without playing "stalker" and taking a photo in front of the Rancic's house.  I was hoping I would get lucky and see them taking a stroll in the neighborhood, but I guess it would have been a little too chilly for little Duke.

No comments: