Saturday, July 5, 2014

Buenos Aires, Argentina

We booked a last minute flight to Buenos Aires two days before the plane was to depart.  That is how I like to roll - totally spontaneously!  But in all seriousness, I was trying to avoid traveling for work again (especially on an international flight), but alas I succumbed to the pressure from my boss.  Lucky for J, I gave up my business class ticket in exchange for two coach tickets, so he was able to come with me.  We didn't do too much touristy stuff since I was there for work, but we did get to visit the burial site of Evita and get a taste of an Argentinean steak.

At the Recoleta Cemetery

 Evita's burial site

The cemetery was really beautiful - not creepy at all!


World Cup fever in Argentina!

Dinner @ Cabana Las Lilas - Delicious!

No comments: