Monday, January 20, 2014

Gary & Lillian

My baby brother tied the knot this weekend!  It was such a wonderful celebration that encapsulated both of their quirky personalities.  Everyone who knows Gary can attest to the fact that he is the most caring, genuinely kindhearted, patient, responsible, and hard working person they know.  Growing up, he was the one who would sit next to me for hours while I fought off a stomach ache and the one who would let me pinch his cheeks until they got droopy (I know, I am so mean).  As an adult, he is my voice of reason and an inspiration.  I am so happy that he has found his lifelong partner in Lillian. 

 A rare photo opportunity with both grandmas

The proud parents

Here comes the bride!


My brother joyfully receiving his bride

It's official!


My brother gave one of the best speeches of all time, tastefully roasting his younger brother creating a room full of laughter

J and I trying to be creative with our photos


No comments: