Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jar of Appreciation

Since J and I got engaged, there have been many new beginnings..  From selling my condo, to buying a new home, to new careers, to wedding planning...there has not been a dull moment!  I have learned that it is often too easy to focus on the next tasks at hand rather than taking a moment to take everything in and appreciate each other and our blessed lives!  So, I decided to start a new tradition in our household.  I created a jar of appreciation.  When either of us feels a sense of gratitude, we will jot it down and drop it into the jar.  At the end of each month, we'll take all the little thank you's and share them over a fancy dinner date.  I hope that this tradition will help remind us to focus on the positives and become something that we look forward to every month!
 

No comments: