Monday, October 28, 2013

Honeymoon

For our honeymoon, J and I went to the Big Island and then to Oahu.  Our first week as hubby and wifey passed by way too quickly.  It was super relaxing on the big island and a little hustling and bustling in Waikiki.  We snorkeled, sampled shrimp trucks and shaved ice, checked out a number of waterfalls, ate a ton, and more!  Time to start planning for our one year anniversary trip!

 I was terrified, but we went "swimming" with the manta rays on the Big Island.  Seeing them with their huge mouths swim toward you, and then barreling right underneath your belly was so scary!  I kept screaming and failed miserably at floating all the while J kept yelling at me "Stay calm!  You need to calm down!", lol.

We rented a Jeep wrangler and had to make good use of it by taking it off-roading!  Note to self, it is no fun.  Talk about whiplash and headache!

 My horse was super old and didn't want to walk the trail.  I felt so bad "forcing" it to hike to a waterfall that was not very impressive.

 This was my first time down a water slide, believe it or not!  Super fun!

Woohoo!  J braved the cliff and jumped at Waimea Bay!  (see him halfway down?)

Yummy dinner at Alan Wong's to end our trip!

1 comment:

diana elizabeth - lifesetyle + photography said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the wedding pics. Who was your photog? Harrison?