Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ojai Valley Inn

Back in August, we spent a weeked at the Ojai Valley Inn in Ojai.  My weekend getaways have usually entailed getting on a plane, but this time, I wanted to explore a local gem.  We absolutely loved this resort and all of its amenities especially the adult pool and the spa!  But best of all, this resort is pet friendly so we were able to bring Echo with us!  Echo had a welcoming treat of his own (bone cookies) and a bed for comfort.  This was the first time we had let him run around without one of us holding on to his leash and boy, did he have a great time!  I had forgotten we had taken all these pictures and just came across them last night so I wanted to share a few of my favorites!  Needless to say, we hope to make it a tradition to visit the Ojai Valley Inn each year!

Go fetch!

I got it! Here I come!
 
Wait, where are you going? I guess he hasn't mastered the art of bringing it back yet!

All this running around is making me tired!

High five for a good time!

Ahh, this is the life!  Let's do this again soon!

No comments: