Monday, June 25, 2012

More Doggie Talk!

It's official!  Echo is officially adopted!  Yesterday, we took him to the vet and learned of his story.  One of the vet technicians was on his way to work when Echo ran right under his car!  The vet tech thought that he had killed him, but instead found him shaking underneath!  My heart broke trying to imagine how he must have felt in that instant.  He took Echo to the hospital where he worked and found that he was instantly loved by all.  Everyone recognized him at the hospital and took turns showering him with affection while we were waiting to be called in.  That's the thing about this little guy...he loves everyone and everyone loves him.  When he got his microchip inserted, he yelped for a few seconds which made me so sad.  But right when the Doctor put him onto the ground, he ran right over to me, tail wagging and all.  That made me smile.

Playing with his stuffed pig

Pooped after a 5k jog around the Rose Bowl

Staring at my laptop while I am working

Curious as usual

1 comment:

Pepper said...

echo needs his own facebook page!!!