Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet Echo!

Now, now...let's not get too excited just yet.  We're currently in a trial period...

My friend brought him home from the vet one day because he was on his way to the shelter.  =(  J and I went to visit him, then the next day, he was on my lap on the way home (shedding all over me, might I add).  I'd like to think that we are currently fostering him with the possibility that we might end up keeping him.

I have always been someone who wanted a dog, and believed that I would be the best dog owner ever.  Now that I have to put my money where my mouth is, I am surprised at how much I have to learn about owning and raising a puppy.  I have been independent for so long that it is a huge adjustment for me to contemplate the possibility of rearranging my life in consideration of a living and breathing thing who relies on me to survive (so much pressure!).

Seriously, though.  Can you resist this face?


No comments: