Monday, January 30, 2012

Fully Stocked


Having travelled full time for work limited the number of nights spent eating and cooking at home.  At any given time, I would have an old garlic, soy milk, and expired cooking sauces in my fridge.  My fridge was really sad during that time, and it was most embarrasing when I didn't have anything to offer but water to guests.  Now that I don't travel anymore, I am able to go grocery shopping once a week.  I couldn't help but feel a tinge of excitement as I stocked my fridge yesterday realizing that this is the first time I have ever seen so much food in it in the 4.5 years I have lived here.  No longer will I have to have refrigerator envy when I see my friends' fridges fully stocked, because now mine is just as happy!

1 comment:

J+J said...

we're coming over for dinner!