Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Love Filled Weekend

Two exciting events occurred this weekend!  First, one of my dearest friends from high school got hitched at the beautiful Viansa Winery in Sonoma.  I love these two individually and as a couple.  Everytime I spend time with them, they are always laughing together so much that it's infectious.  It makes me so happy to see two people, so perfect for each other, begin an exciting new journey together and I am so grateful to have been able to share such a memorable day with them!


Congratulations to the new Lee family!

The other exciting event was a bridal shower for one of my closest girl friends.  Miss Q will be tying the knot in July and the girls couldn't be more excited for her! 

All the girls

The bridesmaids and the bride to be!

Congratulations, love!

No comments: