Monday, May 24, 2010

An Amazing Artist!

I went over to my sister and brother-in-law's place the other day and noticed an amazing new piece of artwork on their wall: touchingly personalized, incredibly adorable, and impressively creative!


This is such a thoughtful housewarming gift as it captures the essence of the two of them and their moving into their new home perfectly!  Their first furniture in their new house was a pool table which at the time was multi-purpose and they are both dog lovers.  The dog on the left is our family dog Niky, and the dog on the right is my brother in law's family dog, Riley.  Here are actual photos of the two of them and the dogs.  You'll see that the resemblance is adorably amazing!


Riley

Niky

So, who is the brilliant artist behind this creation?  It's none other than Miss Grace, one of the sweetest gals I know and a long time friend of my sister's.  Thank you Grace, for letting me brag about your artwork!  =)  I love her entire collection of goodies!

No comments: