Monday, April 19, 2010

Celebrating in Maui!

My beautiful friend Amy got married in Maui this weekend and I had the honor to be a part of their special day.  I first met Amy 9 years ago at a joint work function.  Even though we live across the country from each other, our common love for travelling amongst other things kept us close and it wasn't long before our friendship developed into a sisterhood.  After all these years, I am so happy to see that all of her dreams have come true, most notably to marry a Hawaiian hunk.  The wedding was absolutely perfect in an unbelievable setting.  I absolutely love Maui and realize that there is nothing more liberating than sitting on the beach watching/listening to the waves crash under starry filled skies in Hawaii.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks sherly! I'm so happy you were there to share our special day with us. We totally miss hanging out in Maui with our awesome family and friends! It definitely flew by... BTW, thanks for the great pics! I will send you the ones Kaua took when he sends them to me.