Thursday, December 3, 2009

Philly and DC Visit

I'm back from vacation!  I went to Philly and DC to visit two of my wonderful girl friends whom I have missed very much since they live so far away!  The day after Thanksgiving, I woke up at 3:30AM to catch a 6:10AM flight into Philly.  My friend D was there to pick me up when I arrived.  Here are the highlights of our time together!




Will he turn into a Prince Charming?






No hangout is complete without karaoke!

I had a wonderful time visiting Independence Hall, playing Bananagrams, hanging out with good-hearted people, eating delicious food, watching TV shows with people who are just as excited as I am, and getting into the Christmas spirit!  Thank you so much for your hospitality and for being such inspirations in my life!

For the first time, I took the train from Philly to DC.  The stations on the east coast are so beautiful!  Once I got to DC, I met my friend A's baby boy for the first time.  He is truly adorable which is no surprise given that his parents were bound to pass on their good looks to him!  I didn't have enough time to visit all of the national monuments on this trip, but now I have an excuse to visit DC again in the future!


Isn't he as cute as a button?  His Mommy had me hold him right after he ate and he pooped on me, twice!  But it's okay, he peed on her as she was changing his diaper.  Such a good boy!  =)




The sweet family on our walk back from Whole Foods and Starbucks!

I was fortunate enough to catch Marie Digby live in DC!  I've always wanted to see her perform live, but she performs on weekdays in LA and I'm always travelling for work.  Luckily, she was in DC the same time I was so I sat in the front row and even got a chance to take a picture and talk with her after!  She has a super cute personality that makes you want to smile.




2 comments:

Dot said...

YAY! We were so happy you could visit! It was so fun! Come back soon because I am having bananagrams withdrawal...I think I won the last game we played ;)

Susan said...

what a cute baby!!! =D