Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Celebrating My Sister

With a month left before my sister's wedding, her girlfriends and I got together to throw her a bridal shower/bachelorette party.  Our day was spent getting massages at The Lounge Spa and then heading to the SLS hotel in Beverly Hills for fun and games and then tapas for dinner at The Bazaar.  Note: If you are starving, eat some beforehand because the portions are super duper tiny.  Even though I've known of my sister's friends for over a decade now, this was the first time I had ever spent time with them.  Everyone was super sweet and it made me so happy to see that my sister has such a great group of girls around her.  In fact, we all got along so wonderfully that I am already planning on "stealing" some of her friends!


The Lounge Spa catered our event with cupcakes and fruit - oink oink!


Relaxed after our massages


Cute group shot.  Aren't I strong? =P


We played a fun game of "hot potato" with different articles of clothing. 


All dolled up and ready for dinner!

No comments: