Thursday, July 12, 2012

Doggie Day Care

Ever since Echo was adopted, I have worried about whether it is healthy for him to be stuck in a crate for 10 hours a day (let alone feeling terrible about that), felt the strain on my work schedule because I would have to leave work early, and felt overwhelmed on evenings after a long commute when I would have to deal with his pent up energy (understandably).  I decided to look into Doggie Day Care and am happy with the results so far!  Echo gets to socialize with other dogs all day, I don't need to rush home since he can be picked up as late as 9PM, and by the end of the day, he is pooped which means peace and quiet for me!  The best part is that I can spy on him all day and watch the little booger cause havoc.

Here he is looking as innocent as can be
(he's the white one next to the black tail)

Caught in action!  Here he is barking up a storm.  Naughty boy.  The lady there says he is quite "talkative"
(he's the white one with his mouth open)

"Helloooo, I'm talking to you!"

"Fine.  How about you?  Will you give me some attention, please?"

No comments: