Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mammoth Mountain

This past weekend, my siblings and I paid a quick visit to Mammoth for a snowboard/ski trip.  Can you believe that a full day lift ticket is $92?! We had a great time minus the "Follow Me Trail" and "Lower Dry Creek".  Those two trails had flat areas, and given that I'm a scaredy cat, would not build enough speed to get through them, thus had to use my hands to push forward, then would fall backwards, and then push myself up again, only to take my board off and walk to a decline (repeat).  At the end of the day, we were all so wiped out that we dined at The Stove and all passed out by 9PM that evening.  All in all, it was a wonderful trip and I am so happy to have spent quality time with family.

@ Canyon Lodge
Action shot - so uncool...
Picture with sis, photobombed by bro-in-law
Dinner at The Stove
@ Main Lodge shops

1 comment:

Tien said...

Oh that silly bro in law.