Wednesday, March 9, 2011

East Coast Visit

I took a long weekend to visit friends on the East Coast this past weekend.  Great trip, the best company, and new memories.  I'll let the pictures do the talking!

Ice skating - Before falling on my butt and landing in a puddle of water :(

Precious moments with Baby A

Competitive games of Banana Grams (I was the ultimate loser this trip, but I shall redeem myself!)

Delicious meals cooked by Auntie

Driving in pouring rain into Manhattan from Philly for an authentic Japanese dinner at Robataya with friends that left us hungry for more...literally!  Because the portions were teeny weeny!

Driving from Manhattan to the wonderful town of Princeton, NJ to visit Baby H and Mommy

1 comment:

Dot said...

We had the BEST time! Thanks again for coming. Andrew wants his Auntie Sherly to visit again soon!