Friday, August 13, 2010

A Wedding In Paradise - Jef and Marisa!

I absolutely love Hawaii and feel so fortunate to have spent the past week there with wonderful company for an amazing reason - Jef and Marisa's wedding!  Jef is one of my dearest friends whom I first met in college and from there our friendship blossomed and he became the older brother (even though I'm older than him by about a month) I never had.  I love his family, I love his friends, and I love his new wife Marisa!  I am so happy to see that he has found someone as amazing as she and together they are so lovely and sweet!  Thank you Jef and Marisa for bringing us all together in paradise! 
The happy couple at Paradise Cove

Here comes the bride!


Sealed with a kiss!



Beautiful sunset

With the groom himself!

No trip to Hawaii is complete without shaved ice...

...and Giovanni's shrimp truck!!

Click here for the rest of the pictures!

No comments: