Monday, January 16, 2017

Pilates Love

Wow, almost a decade ago, I discovered Lagree Pilates on the reformer when my friend told me about Pilates Plus in Silverlake.  I am not even sure if that studio is still there, but after I moved, I started going to a studio in Glendale that closed down, then Equilibrium in West Hollywood which also closed down and then I found Sweat Pilates in Culver City.  But none of those studios compare to Studio Metamorphosis in Pasadena and Eagle Rock.  Holy smokes...their Run/Shred workout where you run 25 miles on a treadmill then workout for 25 mins on the megaformer is killer.  I was sweating so much my sweat was burning my eyes and I could barely see, but I loved it!  The trainers there were all super toned, not to mention so nice.  I am excited to see how my body changes as I take more of these classes.  If you're in the area, I really recommend checking out this studio!


No comments: