Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Singapore Part 1

Hello!  I am in Singapore for a week for work.  First day consisted of delayed flights resulting in an unplanned 6 hour layover in Hong Kong, checking in to my hotel room at the butt crack of dawn, and heading straight into the office for meetings.  

Delicious snacks courtesy of Cathay Pacific's business lounge.  I think I ate nonstop thanks to the benefits of sitting in business class.  Did you know they serve juicy wonton noodle soup as a snack?!  

 
My room at the Mandarin Oriental - beautiful view!
Day and night time view from my room

I went for a run before the sun even rose intending to run 2 miles, but ended up running for over an hour because I got SO lost.  Every person I asked about getting back to my hotel responded with "you are really far away!".  Nevertheless, glad I got in those extra miles and burned those extra calories since I am eating like a little pig over here!

1 comment:

Diana Elizabeth said...

How awesome! Good for you running, you were able to explore the city even more by foot :)