Friday, August 2, 2013

TwelveTwo Solutions, Inc

This has been long overdue, but I finally decided to incorporate myself.  After much contemplation, I have come to realize that operating as my own company comes with financial and tax benefits that I need to take advantage of. How did I come up with the name?  I thought about a few others...Titanium Consulting, Echo Consulting (named after my little pooch of course), etc... but they were all taken!  One day a few months later, 12:2 popped into my mind.  Romans 12:2 is my favorite verse of all time:

Do not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then, you will learn to know God's will for you which is good, pleasing and perfect.

I quickly Googled this name, and lo and behold, it had not been taken yet!  I just knew this name was "the one" because TwelveTwo serves a dual purpose.  Not only does it represent my company, but it also creates an opportunity to share my faith if asked about the origin of the name.  Perfect.

No comments: