Monday, December 3, 2012

Wish List

2012 wish list

Cartier Love Bracelet (White gold) | OXO Salad Spinner | OXO 5 Qt Colander | OXO Click Click Tea Kettle | Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack | Chanel Classic Flap Purse M/L | Roomba 564 | Oneida 16" Pizza Pan

Is it sad that everything on my wish list this year is black and white?  Or that the majority of the items are related to the kitchen?  I had to rack my brain to come up with a list of tangible items I don't already have, but would like to have at some point in my life.  Some of these items I am saving up for, others I just haven't gotten around to purchasing yet.  I think the Roomba is the only item that made it from last year's list, lol!  I guess I haven't purchased it yet because I am afraid my hasty neighbors will hear it doing its thing and come knocking on my door to complain about the noise.  Anyway, all of the things I truly wish for this holiday season are things only through faith, may come true.  For one, finding my dream home!   

No comments: