Friday, April 6, 2012

Pomegranate Glazed Pork Tenderloin


Last night, I tried a new recipe that was passed on to me from a dear friend.  I must admit, I had no idea what a Pork Tenderloin looked like until yesterday.  I have a phobia of tasting the raw taste in meat, any meat because there isn't enough seasoning, so when I saw how thick the tenderloin was, I was skeptical that it would be flavorful enough for me to consume.  Not to mention, two 3/4 lbs chunks of these bad boys looked like two pig's feet as they were cooking!  I was already starting to think of a back-up plan for dinner, but quickly changed my mind from the very first bite!  This dish was a great change from my usual soy sauce, garlic powder, and pepper seasoning and I enjoyed every bit of it!  Granted, it was a little too sweet because I put in 1/4 cups more sugar than I was supposed to (oops!), but it was still very delicious.  Another quick, simple and yummy recipe!

No comments: