Wednesday, July 14, 2010

An East Coast Getaway

I spent a few days in New York and Philly this past weekend and had the most amazing time.  I really love my good friend D and am so grateful to be able to see her a couple times a year even though we live so far apart.  We stayed at the amazing W in Times Square in New York - what a great hotel!  The best part about it was that the weekend was entirely free thanks to Starwood free nights - woohoo!  What else did we do?

Brunch at Ze

Hang out at Central Park

A taste of street food @ Halal

Best ramen ever @ Ippudo

Ferry ride to Camden for the Jack Johnson concert!

@ the Jack Johnson concert

...which was AMAZING!  I couldn't have asked for a better evening.  A cool summer breeze on a warm summer night, fireworks in the background, a beautiful sunset, wonderful company, and listening to Jack Johnson live.  Moments like these make me happy to be alive.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I am so happy you like to document things, too :) We love when you visit - even though you kick my butt in every game imaginable. I wish we could put up that video of you and Kat! She misses you!