Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary D Dot!

Each year, February 14th is more than just Valentine's Day.  And this year, it was more than Chinese New Year too!  This day marked my ninth year with Deloitte.  Yes, ninth year.  Who said I was commitment phobic?  =)  Looking back, I never thought I would last this long, but the lifestyle and experiences that comes with consulting, however painful it may seem at times, has kept my interest for longer than expected. 

One question that I like to ask when interviewing potential hires is "What is it about Deloitte that interests you?"  Without fail, the candidates will answer "The people" and I couldn't agree more.  Every project I've joined, I have met amazing people from all over the world who make being away from home or not having a life outside of work that much more bearable.  So without further ado, here are the folks (of whom I have pictures with) who have brought so much happiness into my life, who have been there for me through thick and thin, and though some are no longer with the firm, have become my life long friends.  It's been a great 9 years!






 








And last but not least...You are missed.

2 comments:

Dot said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm honored to make your list - especially since you didn't like me initially :) You'd be at the top of mine - I am so blessed we met!

Anonymous said...

Daughtry!!